What We Do
Small Groups are an important part of community life at Marineview Chapel. Small Groups meet on a number of weekdays, in several neighbourhoods and in a variety of formats. We have groups meeting in Southlands, Dunbar, Kerrisdale and Marpole.
These meetings provide an opportunity each week:
- to meet new people, really get to know each other, and have fun together;
- to discuss spiritual issues in an open and safe environment; and
- to pray together about whatever is going on in our lives
- Every Wednesday, 9:30–11:30am
- Alternating weeks:
- Walking Together in Pacific Spirit Park and our neighbourhood
- Talking Together, springboarding off TED Talks, movie clips, articles, etc.
- Friendship-building and encouragement through a common context
- Childcare and refreshments provided